Anyone who intends to carry out periodic inspection activities.
Participants must be in good physical and mental condition self-certified.
Age of majority or parental consent.
Provide the necessary skills (know-how and ability) for carrying out periodic inspections of PPE producted or sold by Kong as per EN 365/2005.
300,00€ per participant (VAT exempt).
- Reference to legislation concerning the check
- PPE manufactured and sold by Kong, inspection activities, the reports
- Microchip and application
- Production and visit to the factory
- Practical training
- Final test
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A qualification certificate is issued upon successful completion of course and test.
The qualification to inspect Kong PPE is valid for two years. Renewal duration and content matter is established by Kong as and when appropriate.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course