Rope access workers who want to become competent in supervisory skills.
Certification as rope worker.
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to supervise rope access system.
250,00€ per participant (VAT exempt).
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8.
Theory (2 hours)
- Risk assessment
- Procedures and techniques selection criteria
Training (6 hours)
- Rope Access Team activities organisation
- Selection and control of anchors
- Checking of the PPE
- Supervisor: legal aspects
- Final test
PPE and Log Book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A qualifying certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and test.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course