Rope courses/adventure parks operators.
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to those who must operate professionally as rope courses/adventure parks instructors.
390,00€ per participant (VAT exempt).
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8.
Theory (4 hours)
General training on safety in the workplace
- Concepts regarding risk, harm, prevention and protection
- Rights and duties of the subjects operating in a company
- Supervisory and control bodies
- Business organization
- Reference legislation
- Specific risks related to the job
- Access regulation to the routes and rules of conduct
- Components that make up an acrobatic course
Training (20 hours)
- Surveillance during the activity
- Daily checks
- Movement on the routes
- Reception and dressing
- Work equipment
- First aid
- Exercises and practical tests
- Final test
PPE and Log Book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
An attendance certificate with test result is issued if the test has a final positive outcome and attendance is equal to at least 90% of the total course hours.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course