Anyone who intends to carry out periodic inspection activities of KONG PPE.
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
Provide the necessary skills (know-how and ability) for carrying out periodic inspections of PPE producted or sold by Kong as per EN 365/2005.
300,00€ per participant at Kong premises (VAT exempt).
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12.
Theory (2 hours)
- Reference to legislation concerning the check
- PPE manufactured and sold by Kong, inspection activities, the reports
- Microchip and application
- Production and visit to the factory
Training (6 hours)
- Practical training
- Final test
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A qualification certificate is issued upon successful completion of course and test. The test is passed with at least 70% of the correct answers. If the quiz is failed, an oral exam will be held to verify competence.
If the oral exam is also negative, the candidate may attend the course again without charge.
The qualification to inspect Kong PPE has a maximum validity of two years. Renewal duration and content matter is established by Kong as and when appropriate.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course