To be defined with the customer
Temporary work at height workers in non-standard situations or with non-standard equipment
Provide the necessary knowledge and skills for the correct use of category III “fall protection” PPE
Transfer of personnel from pilot boat to ship and vice versa; overcoming icy or dangerous stretches in the inspection of water sources; work in a natural environment with the laying of safety lines on paths and steep slopes; work on old constructions with non-assessable stability etc.
- General reference legislation for safety at work
- Dynamics and effects of a fall
- DPC and PPE, mandatory and non-mandatory legislation
- PPE categories, PPE lifetime, types of control
- Composition of fall arrest systems
- How to wear fall protection PPE correctly
- Situation analysis and risk assessment
- Choice of appropriate PPE
- Training in real or simulated specific situation.
At the end of the course there will be a final test in the form of a multiple-choice questionnaire. A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the test.
PPE and Log book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE if already in possession and functional clothing and footwear If the PPE is not suitable, the organization will provide them.
Those who have already taken courses at Kong S.p.A. and already have a Log Book, please bring it to record updates.
A certificate of attendance is issued after positive final test verification and a frequency of at least 90% of the total number of course hours.