- General reference legislation for safety at work
- The fall dynamics and effects
- Dpc and ppe, mandatory and non-mandatory legislation
- Ppe categories, life of ppe, types of control
- Composition of fall arrest systems
- Wear fall protection ppe correctly
- Operate correctly in holding and positioning
- Operate correctly on fixed lifelines, on portable ladders and with retractable
- Mount a scaffolding safely, recognize where it is possible to fall.
A test is conducted on conclusion of the course in the form of a multiple-choice questionnaire. A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the test
Who has already the kong log book should bring it in order to update
An attendance certificate with test result is issued if the test has a final positive outcome and attendance is equal to at least 90% of the total course hours.