Workers involved in work carried out in environments classified as “confined spaces” not suspected of pollution.
On request, for non-standard or specific situations, it is possible to plan customized courses to be carried out at the customer's premises.
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
Provide the know-how and skills necessary for operating safely in confined spaces.
220,00€ per participant (VAT exempt).
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8.
Theory (1 hour)
- Risk assessment and distinction of suspected and non-suspected pollution environments
- Fall protection and evacuation systems
Training (7 hours)
- PPE dressing and suspension test on harness
- Characteristics of stretchers for evacuation from confined spaces - tests for boarding
- Evacuation tests for the injured person in a dedicated facility
- Installation, configuration of connections and evacuation tests for injured persons with mobile anchoring devices EN 795/B and EN 1496 and tripods
- Final verification with practical tests for the application of evacuation and recovery procedures for the injured person in a dedicated structure and with tripods
PPE and Log Book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training. If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A qualifying certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and tests.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course