- General reference legislation for safety at work
- The fall, dynamics and effects
- CPE and PPE, mandatory and non-mandatory legislation
- PPE categories, life of PPE, types of control
- Composition of fall arrest systems
- Wear fall protection PPE correctly
- Operate correctly in holding, positioning and fall arrest
- Operate correctly on fixed or temporary lifelines, on portable ladders and with retractable fall arresters
- Problems related to voluntary or involuntary suspension (following a fall)
A test is conducted on conclusion of the course in the form of a multiple-choice questionnaire. A minimum score of 70% is required to pass the test.
PPE and Log book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession), clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
An attendance certificate with test result is issued if the test has a final positive outcome and attendance is equal to at least 90% of the total course hours.