MicroChip equipped with NFC technology applicable to non-metallic products.
This tiny chip, thanks to its minimal size, can be easily placed anywhere on the device, as long as there are no metals nearby.
You can insert it inside pockets or fix it with a covering adhesive, even on the fabrics of tapes and padding.
50 pieces per packaging.
Special plasticized stickers (#9ZL000013KK) for inserting 4x4 mm NFC chips on PPE labels.
The application of this chip allows the unique digital identification of the product and offers the following advantages:
- the chip also bears the serial code, which may otherwise become unreadable in certain circumstances. The chip keeps its contents intact even after being subjected to very significant stress
- it enables quick readings of the unique code during all verification, inventory and maintenance steps, omitting the need to manually transcribe serial numbers. This, in addition to speeding up the process, drastically and reduces errors
- it enables the use of PPE Management software that simplifies, expedites and organizes the management, inspection and conservation of your PPE
Kong partners with Exteryo 4.0 and recommends the adoption of Exteryo Safety PPE management system 4.0. This partnership brings:
- the presence of a pre-installed NFC chip on many Kong PPE items
- the presence of all Kong product inspection information within the software