Common features of the X-Five models:
- Full body work harness with 5 attachment points.
- Designed for rope access suspension (via ventral attachment point), positioning (via lateral or ventral attachment points), restraint and fall arrest (via sternal or dorsal attachment points).
- Lightness and full-body comfort that is greatly appreciated by the most demanding operators.
- Excellent lumbar support thanks to ample ergonomic padding on the waistbelt.
- High visibility through the use of bright colors on the back and lower parts.
- Adequate number of adjustments to best suit individual body shapes.
- The dorsal attachment point adapts to the curvature of the back. This feature facilitates dragging on the ground during evacuation and improves comfort when sitting against a backrest or wearing the harness under a jacket.
- Equipped with 5 gear loops: the two at the front are moulded rigid, the others are flexible to improve comfort while seated.
- Foldable lateral attachment points.
- The chest ascender connection point is in an off-centre position so as not to interfere with other devices connected to the ventral attachment point.
- The XS size covers small sizes to meet the growing demand from female users.
- Tested with 150 kg (EN 813)
- Equipped with NFC chip to facilitate product traceability and to speed up periodic inspections.
Specifications for this version:
- Top of the range Kong harness, suitable for the most demanding technician.
- Free of opening elements, except with the use of dedicated tools.
- Connection between the upper and lower parts is through one LOTOR openable ring (included). It is compatible with the application of a chest ascender.
- Closed leg loops with adjustable sliding buckles.
High quality product completely designed and manufactured in Italy!