Stretcher developed and designed for cave rescue.
- a rigid board made of Carbon, Kevlar and Bakelite to which a series of handles for hand transportation, fasten webbings and loops for connecting hanging kits are fixed
- a protective textile cover in Nylon and Cordura®
- internal fasten webbings for locking the lower limbs, the central area of the pelvis (padded) and the chest to ensure that the injured person does not slide downwards
- bodice and pillow at chest height with Velcro fully adjustable in height according to the size of the injured person
- movable padded cushions for greater comfort in the cervical area and knees
Available in the version with Velcro at head height to lock the safety helmet or in the version with hood.
It is possible to integrate the Kong Vacuum mattress.
The carrying bag, the hanging kit for cableway and the hanging kit for vertical recovery are included.
Total weight complete with accessories and bag: 13 kg
High quality product, completely designed and manufactured in Italy!
Product chosen by CNSAS - National Alpine and Speleological Rescue Corps