Automatic crampons | 10 points | Alu alloy
Light and compact 10-point aluminum crampons, designed for ski mountaineering and progression on snow.
• Available in automatic and semi-automatic versions, with an ultra-resistant safety cable.
• Structure in light aluminum alloy.
• Innovative system for extremely accurate and stable micro-adjustment of the fit, without the use of tools.
• Innovative rigid/foldable connection system which allows the crampon to bend on itself, reducing the overall dimensions for transport. At the same time, it ensures maximum shoe stability and reliability during progression.
• Special adjustable closure buckle on the security sling is fast and practical during inclination changes.
• Made in Italy!
• Ultra compact Cordura bag
• Removable front and rear Antibott
• Double sized connecting bars (37 ÷ 43) (42 ÷ 47)
Rutor is the aluminum crampon designed for the demanding ski mountaineer who wants a light performance tool which is safe and reliable in every situation.