NEW VERSION 10 MM ROPE | ADJUSTABLE WORK POSITIONING LANYARD
Brand new work positioning device enables quick and accurate adjustment of length for positioning at the work station. Super smooth adjustment even under load.
Trimmer is the smallest and lightest lenght adjustment device on the market!
Features of the new Trimmer+ version
- Reduction of the diameter of the rope from 11 mm to 10 mm improving performance and fluidity of regulation.
- Tested in accordance with EN358: 18 for use up to 150Kg
- New compact and ergonomic terminals with rubber protections, with label and integrated NFC chip to ensure quick and safe identification of the serial number.
- Reduction of the overall dimensions of the terminal head through the use of a sleeve which ensures the loads required by the standard but makes the device more compact and expanding its adjustment range.
- The TRIMMER is a incredibly smooth device for progressive adjustment of the lanyard length.
- It is used on the work positioning "D" rings on the harness waistbelt: the length is adjusted by pressing the ergonomic lever.
- Can be used from the ventral or lateral attachment points to adjust the distance from the anchoring point.
- Fitted with protective sheath to protect the rope from the contact points .
- Visible stitchings for a quick visual inspection.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Available in four lengths: 2, 3, 4 and 5 m.
- Other lengths available on request.
- It is possible to install any Kong connector.
- Available in kit with Tango or Queedy connectors already assembled.
- High quality product, completely made in Italy!
Also available Trimmer+ Nude without rope inserted # 80206NO00KK