- Confined spaces: definitions and critical issues, risk assessment
- Gas detectors: theory
- Apvr: theory
- Gas detectors and apvr - practical tests
- Fall arrest and recovery systems (immobilization and transport devices, recovery devices): theory
- Fall arrest and recovery systems: wear tests use tests
- Practical rescue tests in a horizontal environment
- Ppe dressing and suspension test on harness
- Characteristics of stretchers for evacuation from confined spaces - tests for boarding
- Evacuation tests for the injured person in a dedicated facility
- Installation, configuration of connections and evacuation tests for injured persons with mobile anchoring devices en 795 / b and en 1496 and tripods
- Final verification with practical tests for the application of evacuation and recovery procedures for the injured person in a dedicated structure and with tripods
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A qualifying certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and tests.