Timetable to be agreed with the user
All workers who work on cableways and who have coordination roles (foremen, supervisors, rescue workers, etc.)
Be in possession of:
- Or qualification as rope workers (form A) issued by a recognized and legitimated subject
- Or qualification as person in charge of supervising work on ropes (form A) issued by a recognized and legitimated subject
- Or certificate of attendance at the course Correct use of Fall Protection PPE for cableway operators basic level (006.062)
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
Train the worker assigned to work at height on cableways for transporting people (not necessarily in ski areas, but also in urban contexts in the presence of this type of system) to evacuate a colleague who has remained suspended following a fall.
To be defined on the basis of the place and the requested activity.
Ex. VAT art.10 n. 20 DPR 633/1972.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 12.
Theory (1 hours)
- Review of the problems related to the suspension.
Training (7 hours)
- Preparation of the evacuation kit
- Practical exercises in different situations
- Practice check
The course will take place at the customer's plant.
Professional in the field.
PPE and Logbook
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them. Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
A certificate of attendance and reliability judgment is issued.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course