day 1 9.00-18.00
Wind industry workers who intend to operate offshore, abroad as well
The objectives of this course are to provide participants the basic knowledge and skills to operate safely and take adequate preventive actions for all aspects of operations at sea, from the coast to the installation vessel or turbine and vice versa, both during normal activities and in case of emergency.
- Exposure to cold
- Life Saving equipment (LSE) and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- GMDSS (Global Maritime Distress and Safety System) and SAR (Search and Rescue)
- Survival practice at sea
- Safe transfer
- Installations, boats and WTG (Wind Turbine Generator)
- Safe Transfer Practice
- Final evaluation
Course participants are assessed for the skills acquired during the training.
The evaluation methods are as follows:
- Continuous assessment through observation and individual follow-up throughout the course.
- Final multiple-choice questionnaire
Participants who fail the training must repeat the module until they acquire the necessary skills.
PPE and Log book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE if already in possession and functional clothing and footwear.
If the PPE is not suitable, the organization will provide them.
Those who have already taken courses at Kong S.p.A. and already have a Log Book, please bring it to record updates.
A certificate of attendance is issued after positive final test verification and a frequency of at least 90% of the total number of course hours.