Timetable to be agreed with the user.
All workers who work on cableways.
Participants must be:
- in good, self-certified physical and mental condition;
- of age.
To train the worker assigned to work at height on cableway installations for transporting people (not necessarily in ski resorts, but also in urban contexts in the presence of this type of installation) in the correct use of fall protection PPE.
To be defined on the basis of the place and the requested activity.
Ex. VAT art.10 n. 20 DPR 633/1972.
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 12.
Theory (2 hours)
- General reference legislation for occupational safety
- Falling, dynamics and effects
- CPE and PPE, mandatory and non-mandatory legislation
- PPE categories, life of PPE, types of control
- Composition of a fall arrest system
- Verification of knowledge
Training (14 hours)
- Correct dressing
- Operate correctly in restraint, positioning, fall arrest
- Climbing the pylon with fixed or temporary safety lines, movement with fall arrester retractable
- Handling at the top of the pylon, positioning of the anchors
- Suspension issues
- Practice check
The course will take place at the customer's plant.
Professional in the field.
PPE and Logbook
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
Certificate of attendance is issued.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course