- Update of general knowledge
- Update of basic skills in the use of PPE and in handling loads
- Individual and group practical exercises
- Evacuation exercises
- Final evaluations
Course participants are assessed for the skills acquired during the training.
The evaluation methods are as follows:
- Continuous assessment through observation and individual follow-up throughout the course.
- Final multiple-choice questionnaire
Participants who fail the training must repeat the module until they acquire the necessary skills.
PPE and Log book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE if already in possession and functional clothing and footwear.
If the PPE is not suitable, the organization will provide them.
Those who have already taken courses at Kong S.p.A. and already have a Log Book, please bring it to record updates.
A certificate of attendance is issued after positive final test verification and a frequency of at least 90% of the total number of course hours.