device for carrying children
RES-COT is a device designed for the transport during rescue operations of children between 40 and 80 cm in height.
- internal cradle with fireproof padding covered with breathable, removable and washable mesh, with neoprene bands and straps for fastening the kid
- two handles for connection to the helicopter hoist hook with different attachment points, identified by a color code, to determine the correct positioning angle
- two side openings with protective net that allow the correct passage of air in any situation
- two shaped handles on the short sides for carrying by hand
- reflective band around the perimeter and on the top for easy identification in low light conditions
- transparent upper pocket for positioning and carriage of medical apparatus
- external slot for connecting any anti-rotation system
- internal slots for fastening small animals by leash or other restraint systems
- orange PVC body and Cordura® bottom ensure high wear resistance.
- stabilization strap to prevent upper cover's camber on kid's face during transport by helicopter
Maximum capacity 20 kg.
High quality product, made in Italy!