Middle volume backpack designed for use for easy descents without large vertical, with access and very short exit; intended for professional use of guides
• middle volume (40 liters); in operating conditions can contain one 60m rope 10 mm diameter and a bag or a waterproof bin; during the transportation, it can contain 1 full wetsuit and a bag or tin bins, as well as other objects; the 60 m rope can be transported outside of the backpack, closing it with the lateral compression belts.
• fast emptying thanks to the mesh structure (rapid emptying means less fatigue)
• light and comfortable during transportation, thanks to the backrest mesh structure that allows a good transpiration
• detachable top flap that can be used separately as a bolting bag (hammer for anchors, spit driller, camera etc.)
• practical lateral compression belts that allow you to attach ropes and other large objects to the backpack in the approach phase, dedicating the internal volume to the wetsuit and other delicate objects. The belts are also necessary for the attachment of the rope bag Lirung to the backpack, for an easier transport and use of the rope.
• adjustable shoulder straps with quick release for disengaging, with daisy chain integrated
• adjustable waist belt
• practical and solid ergonomic carrying handles
• internal loops for gear holders in 2 vivid colours
• internal rings for attachment of rope extremities in 2 vivid colours