- Bag for carrying ropes and equipment, with concealable, comfortable padded shoulder straps and removable wide lumbar support.
- Haul loops of different lengths for barycentric suspension.
- Wide opening for convenient access to the bag’s contents.
- Inner roll closure with aluminium buckle and external drawstring closure.
- Side opening equipped with an ultra-resistant size 10 nylon zip with a protective anti-rubbing flap and an automatic button that prevents accidental opening.
- Rear identification label
- Rear loop for suspension
- Transparent side pocket to hold an identification tag.
- Internal removable pocket with zipper and textile loops for storing the smallest of tools.
- Made of extremely durable PVC.
- Reinforced bottom with wear-resistant edge.
- Double seams at the points of greatest stress.
- 50L capacity which is expandable to 60L.
Optional: 5 mm thick bottom pad #982524011KK made in EPE (expanded polyethylene) with a rigid insert on the outer bottom made in polypropylene, which:
- Stiffens the bottom to guarantee the stability of the bag
- Protects the bottom from sharp objects that could damage it, such as drill bits, blades, ice axes, avalanche probes, etc.
- Can be used in emergency as a bowl of water for pets or as a container for small objects
height 55 cm (plus extension 20cm)
width 33 cm
depth 25 cm
- Optional backpack that can be fixed inside the bag OMNIBAG through dedicated attachments.
- Can be used as rope bag or for personal accessories to be stored separately.
- Opening with 270 ° double slider zip.
- Fixing loops with different colors for the ends of the rope.
- Internal pocket with zip for documents.
- 3 internal textile loops for fixing materials.
- Capacity 8 l
height 50 cm
width 26 cm
depth 6 cm
weight 200 g