(personal data collected from the data subject)
We wish to inform you, pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the 2016/679 European Regulation, also known as "General Data Protection Regulation" (hereafter "GDPR") concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as free circulation of such data, that the information and data supplied by you or otherwise acquired within the scope of the services provided by KONG spa will beprocessed in compliance with the above mentioned provisions and the confidentiality obligations that govern the activities of our organization
By the processing of personal data, we mean any operation or set of operations, including carried out without the aid of electronic tools, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, deletion and destruction of data, even if not recorded in a database.
The purpose of this notice is to make known with complete transparency the purposes for which we might use your data, how we will manage it, whom it could be communicated to, where it could be transferred to (inside or outside the EU) and what your rights are.
Who processes your data
Your data will be processed by KONG spa as Data Controller.
In addition to KONG spa wehereby inform you that external managers are present at the processing of personal data which has been appropriately mapped, registered, contracted and nominated by KONG spa pursuant to the provisions of art. 28 of the GDPR. The list of external managers involved in the processing of personal data is available at the head office of KONG spa.
Because we need your data
KONG spa will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
- Purposes related to marketing activities and newsletters. With your specific consent, your data will be processed for the following purposes: sending newsletters, information on new products and / or training courses, sending advertising material, invitation to events and updates on company initiatives.
- Purposes related to recording and processing of images: with your express consent, the data you provide (for example: images taken as film and / or photographs, interviews during events organized by KONG spa in which you take part) will be used for promotion and enhancement of the corporate brand reputation of KONG spa.
KONG spa will carry out the processing
- Based on your Consent
- because it is required for the contractual obligations referred to in point 1
- because it is required to meet the legal obligations to which you are subject (e.g. accounting, salary, social security obligations);
- because processing is required in order to pursue a legitimate interest.
It follows that the provision of personal data is strictly necessary for the purposes referred to in point 1.
Any failure to provide the data will make it impossible to achieve the purposes previously stated and thus to pursue the contractual relationship.
Purposes 2 and 3 do not derive from a legal obligation and the granting of the relevant consent is optional.
The entity concerned and the adequacy of the data provided will be assessed from time to time, in order to arrive at the resulting decisions and to prevent the processing of data in excess of the purposes pursued.
KONG spa undertakes not to use your personal data for any purpose other than those described in this notice, unless you are informed in advance and, where necessary, your consent has been obtained.
How we will use your data
KONG spa has as its objective the protection of its customers’ data,and thus to make sure that data processing is carried out in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. We therefore inform you that your Personal data will be processed, through the use of tools and procedures designed to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, using archival and hard copy, with the aid of digital media and information technology systems.
We would like to remind you that you may exercise a right of objection which, unless otherwise stated by you, can be notified by either traditional or automated communication methods.
The length of time for we will store your data:
Your personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding the period necessary for achievement of the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed. Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract you have concluded, as well as for a subsequent period, in accordance with the following criteria:
- within the final dates stipulated by the current legislation;
- within the final date stipulated by secondary legislation that requires the storage of data (for example, tax declarations);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data controller in the event of any disputes related to provision of the service.
In any case, the maximum data storage time is estimated to be 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship.
Will we share your DATA WITH any other entities?
For the purposes stated above ("Because we need your data"), your Data may be communicated to third parties in order to meet obligations deriving from the law, regulations, community regulations or in relation to the management and performance of the contractual relationship.
For all the purposes indicated in this statement, your Data may also be communicated abroad, both inside and outside the European Union, in compliance with the rights and guarantees provided for by current legislation, subject to verification that the country concerned has in place an "adequate" level of protection.
The Data will also be processed by internal personnel of KONG spa who will be appropriately trained and who will operate as personnel authorized to process the Data.
Access to the archived Data may only be by public authorities, in the cases and methods provided for by the laws in force, in the event of litigation.
Your Personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
What are your rights?
At any time, you will have the right to request:
- access to your personal data;
- Its rectification if it is inaccurate;
- Restriction of the processing of your data.
You will also have:
- the right to object to its processing;
- the right to its portability, i.e. to receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data you have provided.
We will deal with your request with the utmost diligence, in order to ensure that you are able to exercise your rights effectively. Finally, you will have the right to lodge a complaint with the National Supervisory Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
For full information on the rights of the data subject, please see Chapter III of the GDPR.
Can you revoke your consent once given?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time; however, you may not do so if it would:
- Impede further processing of the same data on other legal grounds (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which KONG spa is subject
The identification details of the Data Controller for the purpose of processing the data provided by you are as follows:
KONG spa in the person of its legal representative, Mr. Marco Bonaiti - with head office in Monte Marenzo (LC), via XXV Aprile, 4 tel. 0341.630506 E-mail: email@example.com whom you may get in touch at any time, in order to exercise the rights provided by the GDPR and listed above in detail.
The Data Controller
On a detailed analysis, our cookies permit:
- the memorisation of preferences submitted;
- prevention of the same data being input multiple times during the user's visit, such as user name and password;
- analysis of use of the services and content provided by kong.it in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of certain sections of the Website. There are two categories: persistent cookies and session cookies:
- persistent cookies: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiry date
- session cookies: these are destroyed each time the browser is closed
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are needed in order to view the site correctly and in relation to the technical services offered. Therefore, they will always be used and sent, unless the user does not change the settings in the user's browser (thus disrupting the display of pages of the site).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Kong.it will use this information as part of an anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of the user and how the user arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent either from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies for third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously, such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks, in order to share site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generating maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the Site.
These cookies are needed to create user profiles, in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user on the pages of the Site.
Kong.it, in accordance with current legislation, is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User by one or more of the following methods:
- Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programmes used to navigate the pages that make up the site.
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
List of cookies
Information about cookies
The _gat cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. This is a cookie that expires after 10 minutes after creation or update. It is used to block the number of requests for analysis scripts, so that the user's visits are considered unique.
The _ga cookie is part of the Google Analytics analysis and monitoring service. It is a cookie that expires two years after creation or update. It is used to distinguish users.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
If you would like to learn more about how your browser stores cookies during your browsing, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.