Those qualified in the previous 5 years for rope access system (mod. A).
Certification as rope worker (base mod.+ mod.A).
Participants must be in good physical and mental condition self-certified.
Age of majority or parental consent.
Provide theoretical and practical updates relating to rope access work (mod. A).
250,00€ per participant (VAT exempt)
The course will be activated upon reaching a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8.
Theory (1 hour)
- Reference legislation update
Training (7 hours)
- Specific PPE update for rope access system
- Update of operating procedures and techniques.
PPE and Log Book
Participants are advised to bring their own PPE (if already in possession),clothing and footwear functional for training.
If the PPE are not suitable, the organization will provide to supply them.
Who has already the Kong Log Book, should bring it in order to update.
An attendance certificate is issued.
Bank transfer within two days of receipt of the course confirmation.
In case of cancellation, Kong S.p.A. will retain:
- 50% of the course fee if cancellation is done 2 working days before the course starts
- the whole fee if cancellation is done the day of the course