- general safety regulations for work sites at height
- analysis of the most common dangers; exclusion area, signs, anchor surveillance
- specific ppe; maintenance controls and ppe inspections
- anchoring techniques
- types of access on ropes
- top access operating techniques and procedures
- operational techniques and procedures with bottom access
- fall factor
- risks and methods of protecting the ropes
- organization of team work; tasks of operators, methods of communication
- elements of first aid, rescue operating procedures
- illustration of the recovery kit and its use, theoretical examination for work on ropes
- use of ropes and other access systems. Safe ascent and descent.
- creation of anchors and possible splits.
- movement inside the canopy.
- positioning in the foliage
- simulation of working activities with lifting of the work equipment and application of techniques for lowering the resulting material.
- application of evacuation and rescue techniques.
Who has already the kong log book should bring it in order to update
A qualifying certificate is issued upon successful completion of the course and test.