(personal data collected from the data subject)
Who processes your data
Your data will be processed by KONG spa as Data Controller.
Because we need your data
KONG spa will use your data exclusively for the following purposes:
KONG spa will carry out the processing
- because it is required for the contractual obligations referred to in point 1
- because it is required to meet the legal obligations to which you are subject (e.g. accounting, salary, social security obligations);
- because processing is required in order to pursue a legitimate interest.
How we will use your data
Your personal data will be stored for a period not exceeding the period necessary for achievement of the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed. Personal data will be stored for the entire duration of the contract you have concluded, as well as for a subsequent period, in accordance with the following criteria:
- within the final dates stipulated by the current legislation;
- within the final date stipulated by secondary legislation that requires the storage of data (for example, tax declarations);
- within the period necessary to protect the rights of the data controller in the event of any disputes related to provision of the service.
Will we share your DATA WITH any other entities?
Your Personal data will not be subject to disclosure.
What are your rights?
At any time, you will have the right to request:
- Its rectification if it is inaccurate;
- Restriction of the processing of your data.
You will also have:
- the right to object to its processing;
- the right to its portability, i.e. to receive, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, the personal data you have provided.
For full information on the rights of the data subject, please see Chapter III of the GDPR.
Can you revoke your consent once given?
Yes, you can revoke your consent at any time; however, you may not do so if it would:
- Impede further processing of the same data on other legal grounds (for example, contractual obligations or legal obligations to which KONG spa is subject
The Data Controller
On a detailed analysis, our cookies permit:
- prevention of the same data being input multiple times during the user's visit, such as user name and password;
- analysis of use of the services and content provided by kong.it in order to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered.
Types of cookies
This type of cookie allows the correct operation of certain sections of the Website. There are two categories: persistent cookies and session cookies:
- session cookies: these are destroyed each time the browser is closed
Analysis cookies for third-party services
Cookies to integrate products and functions of third-party software
For all other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the User by one or more of the following methods:
- By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Web sites and third-party services
List of cookies
Information about cookies
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser